Sorgen® Cold Compression Knee Brace provides cold treatment right into the tissue, lessening any swelling. It helps improve blood circulation to the injured tissue. This brace is intended to accelerate recovery.
Delivers complete 360º cold therapy & compression therapy to the front, back and sides of the knee.
Freeze the included gel pack in a home freezer for 90 minutes. Insert the frozen gel pack into the brace pocket and apply loosely around the knee. Tighten the Velcro straps for the desired compression.
- Innovative support which uses cold compression therapy to minimize pain and discomfort and reduce swelling.
- Features detachable gel lining which can be placed in the fridge/ freezer. Inflation pump with a handy two-way cut-off valve.
- Secure Velcro fastenings for comfortable and adjustable compression and support
- Suitable for use to treat sprains and strains, swelling, muscle fatigue, sports, and other injuries. Ideal for rehabilitation.
- Breathable neoprene fabric. Fully washable.
- Pump up with air and compress the cold to alleviate pain faster
- Removable gel pack for cooling in the freezer
- Shut off valve to maintain the desired compression
- Used for sprains, strains, rehab, muscle tension/fatigue and sports injuries And osteoarthritis.
- Work above or below clothing without ruining them it any emergency
Controlled Compression: Squeeze air pump until the desired pressure is reached. After each use, deflate the compression brace. Simply push the button next to the ball pump.
- The brace provides 20 minutes of cold/compression therapy
- Designed to reduce pain and swelling in the forearm and elbow region
- Compression to reduce swelling and pain
Active sprains or strains
Sore or swollen knees
Knee surgery (pre and post-operation)
Dislocated or twisted kneecap
Torn Meniscus or ACL
Quantity: 1 Unit