Sorgen® Cold Compression Hand Brace :
provides complete cool therapy and compression to treat sprains, injuries, and ailments around the elbow. It helps in the treatment of soft tissue injuries, helping sports recovery and rehabilitation.
- Innovative support which uses cold compression therapy to minimize pain and discomfort and reduce swelling.
- Features detachable gel lining which can be placed in the fridge/ freezer. Inflation pump with a handy two-way cut-off valve.
- Secure Velcro fastenings for comfortable and adjustable compression and support
- Suitable for use to treat sprains and strains, swelling, muscle fatigue, sports, and other injuries. Ideal for rehabilitation.
- Breathable neoprene fabric. Fully washable.
- Pump up with air and compress the cold to alleviate pain faster
- Removable gel pack for cooling in the freezer
- Shut off valve to maintain the desired compression
- Used for sprains, strains, rehab, muscle tension/fatigue and sports injuries And osteoarthritis.
- Work above or below clothing without ruining them it any emergency
Squeeze air pump until the desired pressure is reached. After each use, deflate the compression brace. Simply push the button next to the ball pump.
- The brace provides 20 minutes of cold/compression therapy
- Designed to reduce pain and swelling in the hand
- Compression to reduce swelling and pain
Sorgen Cold Compression Hand Brace / Wrap Ideal For:
Sprains and strains in the hand
Quantity: 1 Unit