What are Class II stockings?
- Compression stockings are classified depending on the level of compression they provide.
- Class II Compression stockings have a compression level of 23-32 mm Hg. (This pressure is according to the RAL Standards)
- All the Sorgen Class II compression stockings provide MST tested RAL compression profile 23-32 mm Hg compression.
Which one should I buy?
- The difference is mainly in the fabrics and thereby the comfort on the skin.
- Sorgen Classique is made from Synthetic fibers making it more economical with durability
- Sorgen Royale is made from microfibers which make the stockings breathable, softer and easy to wear.
- Sorgen Premiere is made from Egyptian cotton providing high level of comfort.
How do I know I need class II compression stockings?
Depending on the extent of your problem or the indications you pose like moderate to severe varicose veins, moderate oedema, DVT etc the doctor or the medical practitioner recommends the class of compression stocking
How are class II stockings different from class I?
Class I have 18-21 mm Hg and Class II has 23-32 mm Hg compression.
- In Medical Compression stockings the SECRET is the FIT. Please measure yourself as per the image given and accordingly choose your size.
- Do not correlate your regular apparel size to Sorgen Compression stockings. You can be a Large size in apparel and need a Small size in compression stockings
- Do not judge the size based on looks. Please wear it (Check the wearing video) and then take a call
- Wearing compression stockings looser for comfort will not provide you the right compression.
- It is advisable to buy 2 pairs of stockings at once as you will need to use one and wash the other
- Washing compression stockings are easy. Simply add some liquid detergent to luke warm water and wash. Do not squeeze. Do not machine wash
Secure with Sorgen
At Sorgen, we are dedicated to offering the highest quality of compression wear from medical compression stockings to compression socks and sports compression gear. With SORshield trust, we make sure each and every product meets our promise of the highest efficacy.
Every product by Sorgen is finely constructed right from selecting premium raw materials, ensuring a perfect fit to suit your requirements. Our experienced specialists personally examine every batch to ensure conformity with our qGEN protocol of inspection. Our products are also hand-inspected multiple times to ensure superior comfort and durability.
Our SORfit technology ensures that each product carefully complies with its sizing and fitting nomenclature. Every Sorgen product is suitably designed according to its purpose while aligning with the human anatomy.
What if it doesn't fit me? Don't worry. We have a 3-day return/exchange policy post delivery. You can get an exchange or ask for refund. No questions asked.