Provide comfortable moderate support and compression for forefoot, mid-foot and hind foot injuries, as well as some ankle injuries with the most advanced pneumatic walking boot available. The AirSelect Short offers superior comfort and faster healing.
A sleek, durable, semi-rigid shell helps support and protect the limb, while the pre-inflated front panel and two adjustable distal aircells provide compression; patients can easily adjust aircell pressure themselves with the integrated inflation system. The boot’s lightweight, lab-tested rocker sole encourages a natural gait and supports everyday activities; SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock.
Ideal for: Specifically designed for metatarsal fracture, forefoot and mid–foot injury, acute or post– operative use, bunionectomy, and soft tissue injury.
• Customizable, independent distal aircells: Integrated inflation system allows individualized fit; no handbulb needed
• Non-marking, skid resistant rubber tread: Improves traction and durability
• SoftStrike technology: Absorbs and dissipates the energy during heel strike and reduce heel pain
• Low profile rocker sole: Enables normal walking gait; reduces forefoot angulations and knee hyperextension
• Trimmable and heat-moldable semi-rigid shell: Easily custom-fit for comfort
• Sleek, open-frame design: Provides ventilated protection and supports compliance
• Contours around the malleoli: Eliminates pressure for sustained comfort
• Three-strap system: Evenly disperses pressure and eliminates pooling of edema
• Intuitive, integrated inflation system: Permits quick and easy customization of each aircell