Provide protection and comfort while controlling edema with the most advanced pneumatic walking boot available. The AirSelect Elite is clinically proven to be effective in healing fractures and managing edema.1,2 The front panel is pre-inflated and combined with the overlapping aircells posterior and distal aircells for a “total contact” fit; the integrated inflation system allows patients to easily adjust aircell pressure themselves without a pump.
A sleek, durable, semi-rigid shell helps support and protect the limb, and the lightweight, lab-tested rocker sole encourages a natural gait and supports everyday activities. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock.
Ideal for: Specifically designed for stable fractures of the lower leg, foot, and ankle; severe ankle sprains; and post–operative use.
• Overlapping posterior and distal Duplex aircells: Reduce edema 3x faster1
• Pre–inflated front panel aircell and custom inflation system: Provides individualized full-contact fit; no handbulb needed
• Intuitive, integrated inflation system: Permits quick and easy customization of each aircell
• Enclosed toe cover: Protects from hazards and the elements
• Non-marking, skid resistant rubber tread: Improves traction and durability
• SoftStrike technology: Absorbs and dissipates the energy during heel strike and reduce heel pain
• Low profile rocker sole: Enables normal walking gait; reduces forefoot angulations and knee hyperextension
• Trimmable and heat-moldable semi-rigid shell: Easily custom-fit for comfort
• Sleek, open-frame design: Provides ventilated protection and supports compliance
• Contours around the malleoli: Eliminates pressure for sustained comfort
• Three-strap system: Evenly disperses pressure and eliminates pooling of edema