Looking To Buy Healthtrek Trigger Point Foam Rollers :
A deep tissue massage is what we all desire after a long, tiring day. Healthtrek foam roller is meant to provide a deep tissue massage for restoring fascia and relaxing the muscles. The foam roller is ergonomically designed to replicate the hands of a therapist as it comes with 3D massage zones namely thumb, finger and palm zone. It is lightweight and being easy to carry, can be taken anywhere you go. Comfort and convenience have been kept in mind while designing the roller. It is constructed from quality material that won’t break down or lose shape even after repeated usage. The roller is made easy but effective at penetrating the soft tissue layer of tired muscles and stretching the muscles of legs, arms, back and arch of feet.
- The Healthtrek massage roller is 33Cms long, lightweight yet rugged massage roller with triple grid 3D massage zones mimics the finger, palm, and thumb of a therapist's hands.
- This is a medium density muscle roller which is comfortable to use - making it easy for beginners, but still effective at penetrating the soft tissue layer of tired muscles. Soft enough to use while in pain from lower back injury, sciatica or plantar fasciitis.
- This is one of the best recovery tools to treat muscle pain, increase performance and flexibility. Rolling before and after exercises are part of a great stretching routine. Increases blood flow and flushes away stored lactic acid.
- Stretch the overworked and strained muscles of the legs, arms, and feet by rolling during your warm up and cool down sessions. Provides instant relief to the hamstring, IT band, gluts, and calves by delivering superior massage at home or in the gym.
- Loved by runners, cross-fit athletes, yoga and Pilates students, swimmers, physical or sports therapy patients, and those just doing a normal fitness workout. Great for the arch of the foot, or any part of the body.
Healthtrek Trigger Point Foam Rollers Features :
- 3-D massage zones- the solid core Healthtrek foam roller offers 3D massage zones which are meant to mimic the finger, palm and thumb of a therapist’s hands
- Lightweight and travel friendly- being light in weight, foam roller is very easy and convenient to carry around
- You can take it as a travel partner for a relaxing massage at hotels, home etc
- Durable- Healthtrek foam roller is constructed from quality materials that won’t break down or lose shape after repeated use
- Effective in use- low density muscle roller is convenient to use and very effective at stretching strained muscles and penetrating the soft tissue layer of tired muscles
- Numerous benefits- Healthtrek foam roller is great at providing joint mobility, flexibility and range of motion
- Besides reducing muscle pain, it also relaxes and restores fascia