The Dyna exercise ball is a hand and finger exerciser, helping strengthen the muscles. These are often known as stress balls as it helps the hands and fingers ease the pain from the joint. It improves the finger range of motion, increases grip strength, relieve joint pain, and reduce stress. It stimulates blood circulation in the forearm and hand. Recommended for stroke patients, or and those preventing overuse injuries like tennis elbow.
It is constructed with a premium material that is odorless. The exterior is secure; the non-slip surface holds well for gripping. It retains shape for extensive usability and sized to fit adult hands comfortably. Also perfect for athletes, office staff, students, musicians.
· Release stress through the pressure points in your palm
· Soft, squeezable balls for finger and hand exercises
· Helps improve concentration and coordination
· Returns to original shape and size after multiple uses
· Ideal for: hemiplegia, stroke recovery, stress reliever, rehabilitation, hand and finger exercises, arthritis
Quantity: One Exercise Ball
Country of Origin: India