Dyna CAM Walker offers maximum stability and support post-injury or post-surgery procedures. It provides additional relief by placing air bladders around the ankle region. Patients with foot ulcers can use it; this walker can keep pressure off the ulcer.
The air short CAM walker is recommended for severe ankle injuries, soft tissue injuries, foot and ankle fractures, and post-operative use. The plastic-molded uprights come with steel reinforcement that offers improved durability. The shock-absorbing insole reduces the impact of heel strike when walking. It helps promote a natural gait allowing you to continue daily activities.
At healthx247.com every product is quality tested and we assure you 100% satisfaction. Worried about the fit? In case the product does not fit you we will exchange/refund the product. Call us on 8693034034 for trained assistance
- Available in lengths: 11" and 17"
- Rocker sole and shock-absorbing insole
- Foam padding provides cushioning
- Strong and rigid mediolateral support improves immobilization
- Promotes more natural walking during use
- Reinforced plastic shell and uprights support
- Provides increased stability, comfort and accommodation for edema and bandages
- Quantity:One CAM Walker
- Country of Origin: India