Looking For Darco Wcs Closed-Toe Wound Care Shoe System:
The WCS® Light is a closed shoe and can be customized individually for off-loading. The proven quadruple layered and removable insoles enable a selective creation of plantar off-loading zones. The high heel counter provides rear foot stability and the toe upper is made of a soft, elastic, seamless and breathable material - for a comfortable fitting. The extra space in the toe area accommodates light bandages and deformities. WCS® Light incorporates a rocker bottom sole to provide a physiologically correct gait. For indoor and outdoor use.
Darco Wcs Closed-Toe Wound Care Shoe System Indications:
- Treatment for diabetic foot syndrome
- Healing shoe for open wounds and mild ulcerations
- Designed for pressure redistribution
- Used for postoperative phase after toe and/or forefoot surgery
Darco Wcs Closed-Toe Wound Care Shoe System Purpose:
- Insole alterations are possible for selective off-loading for individual needs
- The rocker style sole produces an ergonomically correct walking pattern
- Soft and breathable upper provides maximum comfort and leaves extra space for bandages
- For further treatment and if lesions are changing, the four layers can be ordered separately.
Darco Wcs Closed-Toe Wound Care Shoe System Features:
- Includes customizable insoles
- Replacement “four-layer” Insole available
- Sold in pairs
At healthx247.com every product is quality tested and we assure you 100% satisfaction. Worried about the fit? Please call our customer care on 08693034034 to find out your exact size and be rest assured we have a 3 day exchange policy for this product.