Looking For Darco Original MedSurg Postoperative Shoe :
The DARCO medical-surgical shoe is the shoe that started it all. Our Original MedSurg™ shoe was invented over 25 years ago and has since become known as the industry standard. Often referred to generically as "the DARCO shoe", it is anything but generic and its long list of features and excellent quality make it one of the best values in the business.
Darco Original MedSurg Postoperative Shoe Features
- Open the shoe by means of the velcro straps (A).
- Please ensure that the foot is securely positioned in the shoe.
- The shoe can be customized to the right or left foot by individually adjusting the velcro straps (B).
- Pull the velcro strap to the left or right with the short end of the strap situated at the outside of the shoe. Place the strap over the flap and fasten it accordingly. The inner shoe flaps may overlap each other arbitrarily (B).
- The long end of the velcro strap at the inner side of the shoe is now taken back over the flap and fixed onto the velcro fastener at the outside of the shoe. (C)
- The velcro strap may now be shortened/ cut off individually.
Darco Original MedSurg Postoperative Shoe Indications
- Postoperative stabilization and off-loading pressure e.g. foot osteotomies
Contraindication : Open fracture
1 Pice Left/Right