The MedSurg™ Shoe with its famous semi-rigid sole is built around our patented MetaShank™ forefoot support, that provides more rigid control and better protection after osteotomies.
Our breathable, mesh upper conforms to bony abnormalities of the foot and has a reinforced heel counter and pad ded heel collar to stabilize the rear foot and reduce slippage. Extra-long straps accommodate even the bulkiest dressings. The MedSurg™ shoe is available in 7 different sizes. Helping you get the best possible fitting postoperative shoe.
- After foot surgery or when K-wires are present
- When large bandages or dressing are required
- As a platform for the PegAssist™ (PTQ Series) insole when off-loading wounds
Features and Benefits
- used postoperatively for stabilization and off-loading
- 3 Women-Sizes: WS, WM, WL
- 4 Men-Sizes: MS, MM, M
- Package inludes 1 piece