How to wear compression stockings
Just follow the simple steps!
- It is advisable to use a slider
- Put your hand inside the stocking foot with the heal facing down
- Turn the leg of the stocking inside out as far as the heel
- Stretch the stocking sideways at the heel
- Slide your foot into the stocking
- Make the heel of the stocking coincide with your heel
- Grasping the top of the stocking pull over the ankle, continue up the leg
- Adjust and straighten the stocking as you go up and remove wrinkles if any.